Nusa Dua Fiesta 2019 with the Theme of Coloring the Beauty of Bali will be held soon
Nusa Dua Fiesta 2019 is an annual cultural event held in Nusa Dua, Bali. Furthermore, this cultural festival event has combined music, culture, art, and sports to create an extraordinary experience for all visitors. You will find art exhibitions, cultural performances, and sporting events. Meanwhile, this event was first held in 1996 and is now one of the biggest festivals on the island of Bali. The public is welcome to attend this exciting event with a different theme each year. On the other hand, this event will be opened with a cultural parade throughout the Nusa Dua area. Also, the committee will provide music performances, cultural dances as well as market stalls and food stalls. In fact, the committee also held a parade at night with the floats.
In addition, most of the live entertainment at the festival are local and international shows. This will run all day. In fact, you will also find fashion shows and competitions including ‘latte art’ competitions and body painting artists. This event also promotes environmental preservation. So, you will see locals cleaning the streets and beach areas. The festival ends with the gathering of thousands of people who do the Sun from the Island of the Gods. After this performance, a live band and DJ will play music late into the night. So come to Nusa Dua Fiesta and take part in this fun cultural event.
Nusa Dua Fiesta Theme
This year, the committee has determined the theme of this event, Coloring the Beauty of Bali. This is because of Bali as a home for the cultural diversity of the archipelago. This event will display interesting attractions that you must see:
This event will showcase diversity in Indonesia including the appearance of Indonesian art and culture.
There are various national and international artists who will fill the program at the Enchantment of Nusa Dua Fiesta.
- Day-1: Colossal Dance
- Day-2: Padi Reborn
- Day-3: Fourtwnty
- and more
Reasons Nusa Fiesta Held
Nusa Dua Fiesta is an event that can accommodate all the aspirations of the community. This aspiration came from local people who wanted to show off their art and culture. In addition, the Nusa Dua Fiesta also gives a new color to the upcoming holidays. So, they can join in cultural performances, music, and attractions on an international scale. On the other hand, this activity can also increase tourist visits to Bali.
Why do you join?
This year’s Nusa Dua Fiesta will feature a different show than before. This activity will collaborate on three (3) theme events including Coloring the Beauty of Bali, Culture Festival and Music Festival. So, this event is suitable to spend your vacation time with spectacular performances from famous artists. In fact, you can find various types of cuisine, play areas and more.
When is Nusa Dua Fiesta 2019?
25 Oct 2019 – 27 Oct 2019
16:00 – 21:30 WIB
- 25th October 2019: Coloring the Beauty of Bali
Bali as a home for the cultural diversity of the archipelago featuring the Nusa Dua Fiesta event. The event will feature one of its interesting attractions, the Body Painting Competition.
- 26th October 2019: Culture Festival
Showcasing diversity in Indonesia including the appearance of Indonesian art and culture.
- 27th October 2019: Music festival
- There are various national and international artists who will fill the program at Nusa Dua Fiesta.
- Early Bird one day pass on 25.26.27 October (domestic ticket): Rp 30,000
- For Early Bird three-day pass on 25-27 October (domestic ticket): Rp 75.000
- Early Bird one day pass on 25, 26.27 October (foreigner ticket): IDR 75,000
- Early Bird three-day pass 25-27 October (foreigner ticket): IDR 150,000
- The Regular one day pass 25.26.27 October (domestic ticket): Rp 50,000
- Regular three-day pass on 25-27 October (domestic ticket): Rp 125,000
- Regular one day pass on 25.26.27 October (foreigner ticket): Rp 100,000
- Regularly three days pass October 25-27 (foreigner ticket): Rp 250,000
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Proof of ID is a requirement for every ticket purchased
- Tickets are non-refundable
- The committee NOT responsible for the loss of this e-voucher
- NO WEAPON & NO DRUGS
- We will have every right to refuse and/or discharge entry for ticket holders that do not meet the Term & Condition
See more update Bali News here.